A gluten-free version of a Spring classic with our corn lasagna. It is important to note that the lasagna are to be used dry as from the bag without any precooking and that the bechamel must be soft.
Preparation Time 1 hour
Cooking Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 persons
- 12 Medium fresh white asparagus
- 1/2 White onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 liter Fresh whole milk
- 70 g Butter
- 50 g 00 Flour
- 6-8 De Tacchi gluten free Maranello Corn Lasagne
Cut the asparagus…
- … and the onion.
3. Heat a little extra virgin olive oil in a large frying pan, then add the onion and cook at low heat (it must not to fry!).
4. When the onion has become translucent, add the asparagus and pour a bit of water. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally until the asparagus are softened. If necessary, add more water. When cooked, sprinkle with a little of crushed black pepper and remove from heat.
Prepare the ingredients for the bechamel (butter, milk and flour).
- Put them together in a large pot over medium heat. The butter goes first, and must be cooked on its own until it melts (it must not fry), then the flour must be added and mixed with the butter until it forms a creamy sauce. Finally add some salt and the milk, slowly, stirring well with a whisk.
3. Continue stirring until you get a smooth mixture. It is important to make a soft bechamel in order to facilitate an optimal cooking of the lasagna in the oven. When it’s ready, turn off and remove from heat.
Begin to assemble the lasagna taking all the ingredients on hand and using a large pan suitable for cooking in the oven. Begin sprinkling the bottom of the pan with a layer of bechamel.
- Add two dry lasagna as from the package (no precooking is needed)
3. Sprinkle with a new layer of sauce.
4. Add the filling.
5. Add a little of grated cheese and gently mix the filling with the sauce
6. Repeat until reaching a total of 3-4 layers.
7. Sprinkle the last layer with plenty of bechamel and a little of filling in order to obtain a homogeneous and soft layer. At this point the lasagna is ready to be cooked in the oven, but it can be stored it in the refrigerator, covered with foil, for up to 24 hours. When cooking it, put it in the oven (preheated) at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. After cooking, remove from the oven and serve in large slices.