Classical preparation of a gluten-free pasta with tomato sauce. The particular cooking technique of with subsequent washing can be used for the realization of any other corn pasta recipe.
Preparation Time 35 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Servings 4 persons
- 350 g Tomato puree
- 1/4 Chopped white onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 500 g De Tacchi gluten free Maranello Corn Tagliolini
Prepare the ingredients for the sauce.
- In a large pan heat the olive oil with the onion. Then add the tomato sauce and, if you like, raw tomato slices. Incorporate a pinch of salt and sugar, stirring to ensure everything blends evenly. Once the sauce begins to simmer, remove from heat.
Toss the noodles in boiling salted water. The boiling must be full and tumultuous.
2. Cook over medium-high heat, always keeping the boil alive.
3. Taste the tagliolini to check the desired consistency and when it is reached, drain them. The ideal consistency should be pretty “al dente”, since the cooking is completed in the pan together with the sauce. Drain (make sure to preserve a bit of cooking water). Once drained, wash the tagliolini with abundant cold water, mixing it with the hand (being careful not to get burnt) and ensuring that it has become uniformly cold.
Pasta and sauce
1 . Put the sauce back on the fire until it begins to simmer and then incorporate the pasta over medium heat.
2. Gently stir until the sauce is evenly distributed.
3. Add a little cooking water.
4. Add the grated Parmesan.
5. Stir and, once the cheese appears uniformly dissolved, serve adding a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.